The Spring Food and Drink Festival 2019
Burnham Market has long been a destination for Foodies with more than its fair share of great food shops, pubs, restaurants and hotels.
So it’s with great pride that we now launch a series of food festivals, the first one taking place in March, between the 9th – 17th.
THE BURNHAMS TEAROOM AND CAFÉ
• Each day – Cake of the day – buy one and get one free
• Monday-Thursday – Pop up Indian restaurant, hosted by Corianderand Lime. 3 courses including beer. Veggie option available. £14.95
• Saturday, 16th March – Homemade pie night. 3 courses, with a glass of wine or beer at £14.95
• Each day – A special spring themed afternoon tea including lots of homemade goodies!
NORTH STREET BISTRO
• Thursday-Saturday – Set lunch menu of 2 courses at £15 and 3 courses at £20
• Wednesday, 13th March – In collaboration with Satchells Wine Merchants, a supper club
NUMBER TWENTY 9
• Look out for the launch of a special ‘rôtisserie’ menu cooked on the fire pit
• Wednesday-Friday – Set lunch menu of 2 plates at £14.50 and 3 plates at £19.50
• Thursday, 7th March – A supper club, A ‘Taste of India’ at Socius. Tickets are £45 per head for an Indian inspired feast with a Socius twist!
Film, Food & Fizz at The Hoste
Watch a film with a glass of fizz for only £10
Available each day (9th-17thMarch 2019) at 4pm, 6.30pm & 8.45pm to watch a film where Veuve Clicquot features including ‘AB FAB The Movie’ or ‘James Bond 007’
Include a One Course meal from a selected menu (before or after the film) for an extra £15
Booking advisable as limited to 20 x seats in our luxury cinema
THE TUSCAN FARM SHOP
• Daily special, fixed price lunch, main course and a glass of wine £12.50
• Tuesday, 12th March – A supper club, three courses and a glass of wine £24.50
• All week – Wine Tasting, come and try the wines we make from our farm in Tuscany
Any new booking made during the festival will receive sweet treats from Mable’s sweet shop in the town and a box of Barefoot brownies
SOWERBYS HOLIDAY COTTAGES
For Burnham Market bookings made during the inaugural spring food festival, the usual booking fee is waived.